So many feelings and emotions but yet no words to explain them.
Sometimes I feel like I don’t know you anymore. You’ve changed, that’s for sure.
Just because you’re mad at someone doesn’t mean you stop loving them.
10 Things Your Dog Would Tell You..
- My life is likely to last 10 to 15 years. Any separation from you will be painful: remember that before you get me.
- Give me time to understand what you want of me.
- Place your trust in me- it is crucial to my well being.
- Do not be angry at me for long, and do not lock me up as punishment.
- You have your work, your entertainment,and your friends. I only have you.
- Talk to me sometimes. Even if I don’t understands your words, I understand your voice when it is speaking to me.
- Be aware that how ever you treat me, I will never forget.
- Remember before you hit me that I have teeth that could easily hurt you, but I choose not to bite you because I love you.
- Before you scold me for being uncooperative, obstinate, or lazy, ask yourself if something might be bothering me. Perhaps I might not be getting the right food, or I have been out too long, or my heart is getting too old and weak.
- Take care of me when I get old; you too will grow old. Go with me on difficult journeys. Never say: “I cannot bear to watch” or “Let it happen in my absence.” Everything is easier for me if you are there, even my death.
Carly Rose Sonenclar | “Brokenhearted”
It’s just really upsetting but what’s the point in repeating something that has already been said once?
It’s so hard for me to be genuinely happy nowadays.
Don’t you ever feel that way? Like, your day goes on perfectly fine and you’re in a pretty content mood, but then as you cross something that bothers you, no matter how big or how small it is, your day starts crumbling down into pieces in a matter of seconds. You try to play it off like you’re fine like how you were in the beginning, but then later on you feel that one little issue turn into a big one and it begins to kill you on the inside so much to the point where you can’t stand it anymore and all you really wanna do is breakdown and cry about it. Yeah, I’ve been feeling a lot like this lately.
I love those stupid, pointless conversations where you talk about random shit. It makes me feel happy and I can be myself around that person.