As much as I’m trying to face my problems, All I want to do is run and never turn back.
Relationships are like books
When it’s brand new, everything is perfect as can be. Page after page comes another wonderful image. The emotions run for miles. As time goes by, the stories get old. The pages get worn and torn. It’s not carefully kept like before and eventually everything just falls apart. It begins to hurt looking at how something so beautiful became such a mess. How something so precious becomes something unappreciated. It’s then left there until there’s that one moment where you come across it and all the memories rush back but only to realize that all the damage is done and there’s completely nothing you can do to fix things, no matter how much you want. That, is the true ending of such a remarkable book.
I feel like I don’t have the right words to make things better anymore. I’m starting to lose myself and I don’t know what else to do. I just feel so lost.
So many feelings and emotions but yet no words to explain them.
Sometimes I feel like I don’t know you anymore. You’ve changed, that’s for sure.
Just because you’re mad at someone doesn’t mean you stop loving them.
10 Things Your Dog Would Tell You..
- My life is likely to last 10 to 15 years. Any separation from you will be painful: remember that before you get me.
- Give me time to understand what you want of me.
- Place your trust in me- it is crucial to my well being.
- Do not be angry at me for long, and do not lock me up as punishment.
- You have your work, your entertainment,and your friends. I only have you.
- Talk to me sometimes. Even if I don’t understands your words, I understand your voice when it is speaking to me.
- Be aware that how ever you treat me, I will never forget.
- Remember before you hit me that I have teeth that could easily hurt you, but I choose not to bite you because I love you.
- Before you scold me for being uncooperative, obstinate, or lazy, ask yourself if something might be bothering me. Perhaps I might not be getting the right food, or I have been out too long, or my heart is getting too old and weak.
- Take care of me when I get old; you too will grow old. Go with me on difficult journeys. Never say: “I cannot bear to watch” or “Let it happen in my absence.” Everything is easier for me if you are there, even my death.
Carly Rose Sonenclar | “Brokenhearted”